Connect with us

    Hi, what are you looking for?

    News

    Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: FRSC tells travellers to seek alternative routes

    Lagos- Ibadan Expressway

    Travellers using the Lagos-Ibadan expressway have been advised by the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) to explore alternative ways due to a road traffic crash along the route.

    Corps spokesperson, Bisi Kazeem, said a crash involving a tanker occurred in the early hours of Sunday under the Ibafo pedestrian bridge on the outward Lagos section of the expressway.

    FRSC officers and some security agencies had been on top of the situation since the occurrence of the crash. The contents of the fallen vehicle had been successfully trans-loaded into another one while men of the Ogun State Fire Service had proceeded to refill their water tank.

    The statement added; “Unfortunately, some inpatient drivers who choose to drive against the flow of traffic from all available exit points have done so, thereby causing traffic jams

    “This is however, not only for the outward Lagos section where the RTC occurred alone but also, the inward Lagos section as well.

    “All road users going into and out of Lagos are therefore advised to explore alternative routes.

    “Such routes include Ikorodu through Sagamu and Ijebu-Ode, and Epe for Lagos bound vehicles.

    Loading

    Spread the love
    Click to comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You May Also Like

    News

    Federal Government has filed a three-count charge against former Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, at the Federal High Court in Abuja over the...

    News

    National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has thwarted an attempt by convicted drug kingpin Olashupo Michael Oladimeji to smuggle 1.10 kilograms of cocaine to...

    Tech

    Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX) hosted its annual Made of Africa (MOA) 2025 Awards on Monday, February 4, 2026. The event, held during the NGX...

    Tech

    Federal Government has said it will conduct a comprehensive review of the proposed $6.2bn acquisition of IHS Holding Limited by MTN Group, citing the...