Connect with us

    Hi, what are you looking for?

    Tech

    NAOSRE Security Dinner Was A Huge Success –Jide Otitoju, TVC Group  Director

    Babajide Kolade-Otitoju, Group Director of News, Television Continental, TVC, has given a resounding verdict of pass mark for the security dinner discourse organized by the National Association of Online Security Reporters, NAOSRE.

    The NAOSRE  dinner  which attracted security operatives across military circle, first class  traditional rulers, corporate players and top notch civil society, held at Oriental Hotel in Lagos on December 11, 2020.

    Making the remarks during a cooperation conversation between NAOSRE President, Femi Oyewale  and Otitoju, the former Editor of The News Magazine stated that “What you guys have done so far is encouraging and nationalistic especially your dinner conference.

    “The dinner was a huge success. It was a success not because of the high profile venue but because you were able to bring the military together to talk about Nigeria’s security situation.”

    Continuing, Otitoju emphasized the importance of such dialogue in Nigeria’s match towards safer country saying “I am also a strong believer in Nigeria.

    “We are all playing our respective roles to promote unity and ensure the country is safe.

    “Therefore, I share in your association’s vision,” he said, adding that he is willing and available to support anything that will engineer peaceful Nigeria.

    Earlier, Oyewale hinted Otitoju the desire of NAOSRE to have access and tap into his reservoir of knowledge in pursuing the noble objectives of the online media association which he described “As national in contents and scope.”

    The on-going conversation however, is expected to birth a strengthened curve in the pursuit of NAOSRE’s national security goals in the days ahead

     

     

     

    Loading

    Spread the love
    Click to comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You May Also Like

    Tech

    Federal Government has said it will conduct a comprehensive review of the proposed $6.2bn acquisition of IHS Holding Limited by MTN Group, citing the...

    E-Financial

    Debt Management Office (DMO) plans to raise ₦800 billion through Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) bonds in February 2026, a 128.6% jump from the...

    Tech

    Members of the Association of Telecom Companies of Nigeria (ATCON) visited the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) headquarters on Tuesday, February 17, 2026, to strengthen...

    News

    Anambra State Police Command has apprehended four additional suspects linked to the brutal murder of three Cameroonian women, following confessions from two earlier detainees....