Connect with us

    Hi, what are you looking for?

    News

    I didn’t forge my UTME results – Anambra candidate, Mmesoma reacts

    Miss-Ejikeme-Joy-Mmesoma

    Ejikeme Mmesoma, a student of Anglican Girls Secondary School, Nnewi, Anambra State who was accused of forging her Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result, has broken her silence, according to Vanguard report.

    Recall vanguard had earlier published a statement signed by Fabian Benjamin, JAMB spokesperson, wherein the student, who was widely celebrated over 362 score, said to be the highest for 2023 UTME, was alleged to have forged the result.

    He added that the result would be withdrawn while Mmesoma would face prosecution.

    But speaking on Monday, the student said she printed her result from JAMB portal, adding that she was not capable of forging her result.

    She said she had always been a brilliant pupil, who had secured first position from primary school days.

    Mmesoma said she was invited to the police station where her statement was taken, and she was told that investigation was ongoing.

    She said she felt traumatised by the incident, adding that, “there must be problem somewhere”.

    Loading

    Spread the love
    Click to comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    ad

    You May Also Like

    Tech

    MTN Nigeria says it plans to pass fibre to eight million homes over the next three years as part of efforts to deepen broadband...

    News

    Joe Ajaero, President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and General Secretary of the National Union of Electricity Employees (NUEE), has described the power...

    News

    Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of the Federal High Court, Abuja, on Monday granted bail in the sum of N5 million to social critic, Chidebere Justice,...

    Sports

    Jose Mourinho has agreed terms on his return to Real Madrid, according to transfer expert Fabrizio Romano. The 63-year-old will return to the club...