Connect with us

    Hi, what are you looking for?

    News

    Gunmen Raid Kaduna school, Abduct Many Female Students

    Gunmen have abducted students of the Federal College of Forestry Mechanism in Mando area of Kaduna.

    ASP Mohammed Jalige, Police Public Relations Officer, who confirmed the incident said the exact number of students abducted are not unknown yet.

    “They were abducted last night, we have no details of the number of students,” ASP Jalige said.

    He said the Police was working with the Nigerian Army to trace the kidnappers and rescue the students.

    According to the BBC, a witness said half of the female students were taken but not a single male was abducted.

    Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, has confirmed the incident, saying investigation is ongoing.

    This is the third major attack on a school in Nigeria in 2021.

    Last month, gunmen abducted students and staff of Government Science Secondary School, Kagara, Niger State, and Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe, Zamfara State.

    Loading

    Spread the love
    Click to comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    ad

    You May Also Like

    News

    Nigeria Data Protection Commission (NDPC) has launched an immediate investigation into the data processing activities of popular e-commerce platform Temu, amid allegations of violating...

    Opinion

    By Eunice Omokaro Africa’s foremost tech icon and Chairman of Zinox Group,  Leo Stan Ekeh, who turns 70 on February 22, this year, has...

    Sports

    Organizers of the 2026 Milano-Cortina Winter Olympics are rushing to replenish free condom stocks at the Athletes’ Village after an initial 10,000 units vanished...

    News

    Federal Government has filed a three-count charge against former Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, at the Federal High Court in Abuja over the...