Connect with us

    Hi, what are you looking for?

    News

    Anambra Police Command Debunks Reports Claiming Gov Soludo’s House was Attacked by Unknown Gunmen

    Soludo

    The Anambra state police command has debunked reports claiming the house of the state governor, Charles Soludo, in Ekwulobia was attacked by unknown gunmen.

    According to a statement released by DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, spokesperson of the state police command, the police observation point along Ekwulobia expressway came under attack in the late hours of Thursday, April 14.

    Ikenga said the mobile personnel posted at the point gallantry repelled the attack but unfortunately, three of them sustained gunshot injury during the gun battle with the hoodlums.

    He said following the quick deployment of operatives in the area by the command, peace has since returned in the area.

    Loading

    Spread the love
    Click to comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    ad

    You May Also Like

    World

    Ryan Breslow, Bolt Chief Executive Officer, has defended the company’s decision to dissolve its human resources department, saying the team had been “creating problems...

    Security & Crime

    National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has uncovered what it described as the largest clandestine methamphetamine production factory ever discovered in Nigeria, arresting 10...

    News

    The U.S. government will permanently drop tax claims against President Trump, according to a settlement document made public Tuesday, May 19, in an extraordinary...

    Sports

    Arsenal F.C. have been crowned Premier League champions after Manchester City F.C. dropped crucial points, handing the Gunners an unassailable lead at the top...