Ayoku Liadi, deputy managing director of the United Bank for Africa Plc, has bought additional 3.22 million shares of the firm worth N27.37 million.
This was obtained from a notification of share dealing by insider signed and released by the Secretary, Bili A. Odum.
It was learnt that the transactions occurred in five tranches, with an average of N8.50 and an aggregate volume of 3,220,000 units.
This medium gathered that the transaction took place on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the Nigerian Stock Exchange platform, Lagos state.
See the breakdown below:
- In the first tranche, a total of 817,231 units of shares were purchased at N8.60, implying that the sum of N7,028,186.6 was spent at this stage.
- In the second tranche, a total of 1,294,498 units of shares were purchased at N8.50, totalling N11,003,233
- The third tranche recorded the purchase of 185,052 units of shares at N8.55, totalling N1,582,194.6
- In the fourth tranche, a total of 900,974 units of shares were purchased at N8.40, grossing N7,568,181.6
- The last tranche recorded the purchase of 22,245 units of shares at N8.45, totalling N187,970.3
- A total of N27,370,000 was spent to purchase an aggregate volume of 3.22 million shares of the firm at an average price N8.50