SFS Capital, leading investment management firm in Nigeria, has launched the SFS Fund Mobile App that would enable individuals start their Mutual Fund investment journey with ease.
The SFS Fund Mobile app is available for free download on Android and iOS and it has an easy-to-use dashboard that encourages transactions on the go.
The launch of the SFS Fund Mobile app is in commemoration of the National Financial Awareness Day which comes up on the 14th of August as a day dedicated to assisting individuals develop financial principles and practices that can build a solid financial future.
The SFS Fund Mobile app offers a straightforward and responsive design, easy navigation and features to deliver secure and seamless transactions for existing and new users.
“SFS Capital is consistently moving the boundaries of what is possible in investment. SFS Fund Mobile App is a product of decade of learning to use financial technology to enhance investment factors and promote ease of investment”, Managing Director and CEO of SFS Capital, Patrick Ilodianya said.
Since the inception of the SFS Fixed Income Fund (SFS Fund) in 2014, SFS Capital has consistently paid out dividends to investors on a quarterly basis and maintains “AA+” rating which is the 2nd highest possible rating for a Mutual Fund and has competitive return on investment with no pre-termination charge.
“The SFS Fund Mobile App is designed for individuals seeking a trustworthy, secure and easy platform for high yield investments. Interested Mutual Fund investors can download the app and easily begin their investment journey from anywhere”, Executive Director SFS Capital, Dimeji Sonowo said.
Read Also: Here’s Why the Next Wager Task Will Be Fire
Some of the features of the SFS Fund Mobile App includes:
· Investment and Liquidity: With 5,000 Naira, you can start your investment journey on SFS Fund and start earning interest immediately. Withdrawals also take between 24 to 48 hours
· Interest rate: Since inception, SFS Fund has consistently outperformed its peers and its benchmark. For transparency, the interest rates are updated daily and visible on your dashboard each time you open the App.
· Security: We are regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). All investments are also held by an independent and highly regulated custodian. All investment decisions are reviewed by an independent trustee.
· Ease: The SFS Fund Mobile App is easy to navigate. We have also made available several investing channels within the App. Asides from the debit card (Visa or Mastercard), USSD or Bank Transfer features, you can now generate a Dedicated Virtual Account that allows you to have a bank account attached to your investment account. With this, you can easily make a bank transfer to the Dedicated Virtual Account and the value immediately reflects on your SFS Fund account. You can also share this Dedicated Virtual Account Number with a third party to accept payments.
· Automated investments: You can automate your investment on SFS Fund by creating a standing order. This can be daily, weekly, or monthly. You choose the interval, and we honor your request using technology. We do not make deductions that are not authorized by you, and you receive a notification each time a deduction is made.
· Referrals: Users who refer others with a unique referral code get NGN 1,000 once the referred party signs up and makes an investment.
L-R: Dimeji Sonowo, Executive Director, SFS Capital; Oma Ehiri, Communications Manager, SFS Group; Yemi Gbenro, Managing Director, SFS Financial Services; Patrick Ilodianya, CEO, SFS Capital and Kayode Abereowo, Product Manager, SFS Group at the press conference unveiling the SFS Fund Mobile App in Lagos, Nigeria.